INFORMATIVE SPEECH OUTLINE TOPIC
Title: HOW TO WASH YOUR CAR
- Attention getting opening:
In general Learning depends on the personality and makes us more motivated and more assertive. So this is a different type of concept to learn and apply to our own equipment.
- Reason your audience would be interested in this speech:
In this world washing of any individual car may seem simple until you attempt to describe it in details from start to finish. The most important part is gathering the necessary equipment and materials needed to complete the job, and the next important thing is to do it!
- Main Point A: Arrange all the equipment.
- Main Point B: Find a location with the very good water supply.
- Main Point C: Using bucket and some clean rags
- Main Point D: Repeat Step #3 and then rinse all over completely
- Main Point E: Clean and soft cloths to dry.
- Main Point F : Vacuum out the dust
Transition to the body of the speech: The main point is to identify the easiest way to clean the car and make it shine like a new one.
- Main Point A: ARRANGE ALL THE EQUIPMENT
Sub-points: Collect all the materials required. Here I have used water, pipe to get the water pressure, bucket, mild soap, hard brush, 3-4 soft cloths, vacuum
Transition: Once all the material are ready we will start working on the washing of the car.
- Main Point B: FIND A LOCATION WITH THE VERY GOOD WATER SUPPLY
Sub-points: 1) Outside your home or apartment
2) A car wash in the neighborhood
Transition: Here this is the first step after we have arranged all the material and to start the actual work of washing the car.
- Main Point C: USING BUCKET AND SOME CLEAN RAGS
Sub-points: 1) Fill the bucket with mild soap (harsh soap could scratch the surface of the car) and water.
- Hose down the car all over first with just water; don’t forget the bumpers and tires.
- Begin washing down the car entirely with the mild, soapy water from the bucket.
Transition: Make use of the bucket to fill the water for wash and then use the clean rags to make clean the car.
- Main Point D: REPEAT STEP #3 AND THEN RINSE ALL OVER COMPLETELY
Sub-points: Take a hard brush to clean the tires and hub caps. This dirt may not clean completely with a soft rag.
Transition: Using the same above step clean the car and then use the good brush for the tires etc.
- Main Point E: CLEAN AND SOFT CLOTHS TO DRY
Sub-points: 1) Drying completely will avoid smears and streaks on car
2) Drying the windows completely will avoid water dripping down
Transition: Using the clean and soft clothes use them to make the car completely dry and to avoid stains
- Main Point F: VACUUM OUT THE DUST
Sub-points: 1) A well cleaned car must also be clean on the inside
- If the interior is leather, must clean with leather cleaner at least one a month
- Wipe dashboard, middle compartments, and don’t forget to clean the compartments in the back seat
Transition: This is the last step and once this is done the work is almost done.
- Finding a good place to do the job
- Get all necessary equipment and materials
- Vacuum out the inside and clean upholstery
So finally, if you follow these steps very carefully and work on it, will make the procedure easy to look your car clean and shining and awesome like this:
- Retrieved from : http://supercarwash.net
- Retrieved from : http://johnnys-car-wash.com/carwashworks.html
- Retrieved from http://autogeek.net/exterior.html
- Retrieved from http://www.detailedimage.com/Ask-a-Pro/how-to-properly-wash-and-dry-a-car/
- Retrieved from: http://finaltouchcarwash.com/hand-car-wash-process.html